Don’t have a business background but want to understand how people and systems of an organisation interact with the world and each other?
This business and finance course will help you understand business in the context of its environment, including economic, legal, and regulatory influences on such aspects as governance, employment, health and safety, data protection and security.
Upon the completion of the course, you will understand:
- The purpose and types of businesses and more about how the external environment impact them
- Business organisation structure, functions and the role of corporate governance
- How accountancy and audit support effective financial management and communication
- Leadership and how people are developed within businesses
- What makes for a high performing team
- The vital role of professional ethics and professional values in all aspects of business
Completion of this course will also prepare you for the ACCA ‘Financial Accounting’ exam (FAB/F1), which leads to a Diploma in Accounting and Business.
To check availability of this course in your country please click here.
This course does not offer an edX certificate.
Those learners who would like to earn an award will have the opportunity to register with ACCA as a student, take computer based exams and gain the ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business.
You can find your nearest ACCA exam centre on the ACCA website.